Lõppeva aasta veebinarid maailma tipptegijatega: mida toob kaasa 2022 ja kuidas võita Z-põlvkonna südameid?
World Federation of Advertisers (WFA) tegi kokkuvõtte 2021. aasta kõige põnevamatest veebinaridest. Teemade ring on lai ning sõna saavad oma valdkonna täielikud tipptegijad kogu maailmast.
Et WFA veebinaride seas paremini orienteeruda, avaldame 2021. aasta kokkuvõtte ka TULI portaalis. Veebinaridele saavad ligi kõik TULI liikmed ja nende töötajad – selleks tuleb luua endale konto WFA koduleheküljel.
- Economist Impact presents The World Ahead: 2022 with Tom Standage, Deputy Editor of The Economist
- Gaming Demystified 2021 with James Redden, Managing Director Asia Pacific at 2CV
- Marketing and sustainability: Bridging the gaps around the world with Rupen Desai, Global Chief Marketing Officer, Dole; Ana Maria Henao, Global Vice President of Marketing, Pepsico; Rob Dreblow, Global Head of Marketing Services, WFA; and Ioana Danila, Marketing Insights Manager, WFA
- Preparing for digital media’s privacy-first future with Katie Eyton, Chief Ethics and Compliance Officer at Omnicom Media Group, and James Aylett, Managing Director Technology at Annalect
- Implementing effective supplier diversity programs with Denis Budniewski, Director of Marketing, Agency Strategy & Production Transformation at Verizon, and Simon Francis, CEO of Flock Associates
- Diversity & Inclusion in the Production Landscape with Camelia Cristache, Senior Communications Manager and Diversity & Inclusion Lead, WFA; Sue De Lopez, Chief Growth Officer, Advertising Production Resources (APR); Traci Dunne, Strategic Consultant, APR; and Cath Cimei, Chief Opportunities Officer, MurphyCobb & Associates
- Navigating global media demand and pricing – 2021, 2022 & beyond with Mark Gallagher, EVP Global Investment at Omnicom Media Group
- Global Marketer Week 2021 recorded sessions. For this year’s WFA Global Marketer Week which took place remotely on April 20-22, the top names in the marketing industry took on some of the toughest challenges marketing has ever had to face, including online hate, diversity & inclusion and the climate emergency – while of course driving marketing effectiveness.
- WFA virtual event with the Marketoonist with Tom Fishburne, Founder & CEO of Marketoonist, in the build-up to Global Marketer Week 2021
- Can marketing be a positive force for change in a post-COVID world? with Patricia Corsi, Global Chief Marketing & Digital Officer, Bayer; Rupen Desai, Global CMO, Dole; Paul Kemp- Robertson, Co-founder, Contagious; Stephen Kehoe, President and CEO, Asia-Pacific, Edelman; Arba Kokalari, Member of the European Parliament; and Helena Leurent, Director General, Consumers International
- Digital media and the demise of identity with Ari Paparo, CEO of Beeswax and Gerry D’Angelo, VP Global Media at Procter & Gamble
- Shortcutting your marketing transformation with Nick Broomfield, Executive Director & Global Client Lead at Dentsu SCHEMA
- How to win the hearts of Gen Z in 2021 with Timothy Armoo, CEO of Fanbytes, and Jan Nixon, Senior Marketing Manager-Youth at Public Health England
- Brand building in uncertain times with Pablo Gomez, Chief Digital Officer and Media Lead – Insights Division at Kantar NASEAP, and Irene Joshy, Regional Creative Head at Kantar Insights APAC
- Building your brand in an eCommerce environment with Pablo Gomez, Chief Digital Officer and Media Lead – Insights Division at Kantar NASEAP
- Growth Metrics – shift from a savings outlook to a value creation approach with Simon Francis, CEO of Flock Associates; Mike Campbell, Head of International Effectiveness at Ebiquity; Simon Tilden, Senior Consultant at Alchemists; and Vlad Komanicky, Founding Partner at Alchemists
- Managing your sponsorship initiatives post-pandemic with Ian Malcolm, President & CEO of Lumency