WFA veebinar: Regulating marketing to kids – five key trends affecting toy brands
In this webinar, Will Gilroy and Rebecka Allén will present five key regulatory trends impacting toy companies’ ability to connect with younger audiences. Looking at emerging developments around the world, this webinar will aim to identify some of the most likely challenges toy companies face in the coming years, and explore some potential solutions.
What we will cover:
- What are the current rules in place when it comes to advertising to children?
- How has the academic thinking around children’s understanding of advertising evolved with the emergence of new marketing techniques?
- Children’s increased use of mobile devices and exposure to online marketing: what are the top concerns with regulators?
- Social media platform’s struggle with GDPR and COPPA compliance: what implications for toy brands?
- Partnerships with food brands: increased pressures on the use of toys and characters in food marketing.
Veebinar toimub 28. jaanuaril kell 17:00. Rohkem infot ja registreerimise info leiad TULI LIIKME lehel: tuli.ee/logi-sisse