Adovinci is an out-of-home (OOH) advertising marketplace, which connects 11 different outdoor media owner’s inventories in Estonia and more than 190 different advertising solutions. With the goal of being the highest quality and most effective solution for planning, booking and buying OOH advertising, we are continuously developing the app.adovinci.com platform in order to automate and optimize this long process.
Today we offer solutions to different enterprises and entrepreneurs regardless of size and advertising budget. For example in the marketplace selection there are large LED screens in key positions on major roads in the largest Estonian cities and in shopping malls and public transport. But because of our goal to connect all OOH advertising providers we’ve created an equal competitive footing for smaller providers too. This means that besides standard outdoor media solutions you can also find specific solutions through our agency, for example indoor screens in sports and business centers. The marketplace exclusive solutions provide an excellent way to contextually target exact target groups. By the way, ordering outdoor advertising via the Adovinci marketplace costs exactly the same as going directly to the media provider. On top of that, using the platform itself is completely free.
Among our lesser-known services among others is the chance for any screen owner to connect their screen with the marketplace and earn extra profit like that. Of course the prerequisite is that the screen needs to be in a publicly used space. Active Adovinci’s services do not cost anything for the media owner either, no sign-up or monthly fees. Our agency works on a pure revenue share model, we make money when the media provider does. Connecting your screen to the network is also convenient and fast.
How to plan an OOH campaign via us?
1) Choose your campaign period, products and media spaces, which fit your marketing plan. Plan your hourly delivery frequency according to real-time availability and see your campaign budget evolve as you plan.
2) Via the Adovinci app you can add your campaign materials, either videos or pictures. The accepted file formats and material requirements will be shown according to the media spaces you have selected in the material upload step. You can also plan and book your campaign first and upload the materials later.
3) In the last step you will get a detailed overview of the campaign you have put together and its pricing. For payment you can choose an option which suits you. After payment, there is a 24-hour confirmation process and upon passing this your campaign will start automatically on your planned date.
- Internal screens in Sports Centres everywhere in Estonia
- Internal screens of bus stations – Tartu and Rakvere
- Ülemiste City Shopping Centre internal screens
- Internal screens of tennis centres and Golden Club gyms in Tallinn
- LED screen at Imavere crossroad
- JCDecaux LED screens
- LED screens of Linna Ekraanid
- North-East Estonia’s LED screens
- Internal and outdoor screens at Tallinna Port
- Internal screens on ferries
- Olerex’s whole Estonian Network – fuel tankers, cofee machines and cash register screens.
- Internal screens of public transportation – Tallinn, Pärnu ja Narva