Project Manager for Digital Projects
- TULI liige
We’re looking for a project manager with a technical background who wants to help build high-quality digital products on time and in the budget for our clients from different industries with a team of award-winning designers, developers, and researchers, and producers.
As a producer for our digital projects, you will need to understand the business, technology, and design. You should feel comfortable guiding product strategy with the client and your team of developers and designers—a mix of strategic thinking, project leading, and account management. We need you to know where value comes from and how to create it.
How do we work, learn, and play?
We are in constant debate as to what is the best approach to a particular project. We strive to use the right tools for the job and regularly evaluate ways to work smarter. We are passionate about the quality and consistency of the products we deliver. The team is free to choose how they work to deliver the best results.
We are remote-friendly and flexible with where you spend your working hours. We have offices in Tallinn and Tartu with the mindset of being online-first (and written) in our communication so that our people can work from anywhere.
We have the necessary snacks, drinks, wellness benefits for gyms, other health services, and team retreats fitting for a 2020 Design Agency of the Year.
What you’ll be doing:
- Communicating with clients and your team regularly and proactively
- Working with the client and the team to ensure each effort is well defined, prioritized, in the budget, and high quality
- Helping the sales team to move projects through the sales pipeline with defining project scope, plan, and budget for the prospect
- Facilitate technical discussions between the client and the team
- Prioritize and schedule work within your projects together with your team
Ideally, you have:
- 2+ years of experience with digital project management or leading product development
- Overall understanding of UX/UI design and software development processes
- Ability to work with English speaking team and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Seen or heard about Trello, Github, Figma, Toggl, Scoro, and other tools of the trade
I’m in! What’s next?
Write us at with your CV/LinkedIn and we’ll get in touch with you as soon as possible. If you have any questions, let us know! Deadline is 18th of April 2021.
We are not big on hierarchy, we are big on collaboration and straight talk. We are friendly, playful and sometimes we like to break the rules.
speak up, take care of each other, start with empathy, fuck up like pros, work for business value, collaborate like crazy, punch above our weight and deliver kick-ass work!
We do not
speak ill of our competitors, blame the client, work with alcohol, tobacco, gambling, pay-day loans, political parties or assholes.
These values define the Velvet experience and our culture, which consistently produces outstanding, effective work. They foster a relaxed environment where all employees feel comfortable punching above their weight. Read more about us and our approach.
Being a nominee of the 2017 Estonian Association of Interior Architects’ awards our office in Telliskivi Creative City is considered as one of the best places to work in Tallinn.